We coverInstalled. provides commercial product nationwide and commercial installation services in the Auckland, Waikato, Bay of Plenty, Rotorua, Taupo and Wellington areas.
Thermal, Acoustic & Industrial SolutionsInstalled caters to a wide variety of commercial applications and challenges including insulation and acoustic solutions. We are pleased to work alongside engineers, architects and contractors to develop the right insulation solution for any project. Contact us to learn more.
What We CoverWe supply and install the following: Thermal & Acoustic Insulation, acoustic, carpet and carpet tile products as well as provide Methamphetamine Screening into commercial and industrial properties.
Contact us now to discuss the options for your commercial project.
Commercial Thermal Insulation
Commercial Acoustic Insulation
Commercial Acoustic Solutions
Commercial Thermal Insulation
- GreenStuf® Pads are designed for the thermal insulation of timber-framed buildings and can be used in ceilings, internal and external walls and mid-floor cavities.
- GreenStuf® Pads are made from Pure Polyester; GreenStuf® is non-irritant, non-allergenic and completely safe to touch.
- GreenStuf® Underfloor is New Zealand’s first BRANZ system appraised underfloor insulation
- GreenStuf® Underfloor is designed to provide thermal insulation under exposed joist floors of new and existing timber-framed buildings
- GreenStuf® Underfloor reduces heat loss through floors and assists in reducing drafts caused through joins in the floorboards
- GreenStuf® Underfloor Insulation comes in a range of thermal performance options and as rolls pre-cut to fit standard exposed timber joist floors
- GreenStuf® Roll Form is an insulation blanket suitable for thermal and acoustic insulation of residential buildings. It can be used as a roof blanket, in ceilings, internal and external walls and in mid-floor cavities.
- GreenStuf® Roll form is available in a range of BRANZ appraised performance options.
- GreenStuf® Skillion Roof Blanket has been specifically designed to provide high thermal performance in restricted roof spaces such as skillion roofs.
- GreenStuf® Skillion Roof Blanket comes in a range of performance options and is pre-cut to fit standard timber framing widths.
- GreenStuf® Skillion Roof Blanket can also be used in ceilings, mid-floor cavities and as a high performance underfloor insulation.
- GreenStuf® Masonry Wall Blanket is 100% polyester thermal insulation blanket/rolls designed for insulating strapped and lined concrete/masonry walls.
- GreenStuf® Masonry Wall Blanket will not wick moisture through concrete or masonry wall reducing the potential for mould and moisture damage.
- GreenStuf® Masonry Wall Blanket comes in a range of performance options and pre-cut to fit standard timber strapping widths.
- GreenStuf® Building Insulation Blanket is your answer to a heavy duty, high performing ceiling insulation for commercial buildings and warehouses.
- Available in large 1200mm wide rolls; GreenStuf® BIB will assist in meeting the requirements of the NZBC H1 Energy Efficiency for commercial buildings and warehouses.
- Because GreenStuf® BIB is resistant to moisture, you can be guaranteed that it will continue to perform for at least 50 years.
- Not only will GreenStuf® increase the thermal efficiency of commercial buildings, it will assist in reducing airborne sound (including rain drum) by absorbing reverberant noise.
- GreenStuf GreenStuf® ASL Soffit and Slab Liner is manufactured from thermally bonded polyester with a fire compliant e-foil laminate facing on one side.
- GreenStuf® ASL Soffit and Slab Liner is highly durable and guaranteed for up to 50 years and is also vermin and insect proof.
- A thermal and acoustic liner; GreenStuf® ASL provides a quiet and warm environment for carparks and buildings with concrete ceilings.
- Bradford Gold Insulation has been designed to reduce energy costs by keeping heat out in summer and heat in during winter giving you a comfortable home all year round.
- High density range of wall segments, with added acoustical benefits built in for added comfort.
- Designed for a wide range of applications from roofs and ceilings to exterior/interior/masonry walls.
- Bradford Gold glasswool blanket is a resilient and compressible insulation manufactured from the controlled felting of glasswool bonded with a thermosetting resin.
- Bradford Gold glasswool blanket insulation is made in convenient lengths and widths to suit a wide range of building applications.
- Bradford Gold’s R2.9 115mm thick skillion roofing blanket has been designed to be used within a 140mm rafter whilst retaining the airspace.
- Bradford Gold skillion roof blanket has been designed as an economical solution to fit 140mm and 190mm rafters.
- Bradford Blanket insulation is a lightweight, compressible insulation material manufactured from the controlled felting of recycled glass, bonded together using a thermosetting resin.
- Anticon roofing blanket is designed specifically to provide efficient thermal insulation for commercial roofing applications.
- Bradford Glasswool Anticon Roofing Blanket is lightweight and compressible, manufactured from a random felted mat of glass wool, bonded with a thermosetting resin.
Commercial Acoustic Insulation
- GreenStuf® Sound Solution is designed for the acoustic insulation of timber-framed buildings.
- The addition of Sound Solution in a standard timber-framed wall will reduce loud sounds on one side to a slight murmur on the other. Sound Solution is ideal for isolating bedrooms and bathrooms from living spaces.
- GreenStuf® Sound Solution reduces airborne sound, impact noise and noise transmission by controlling resonating noise inside the construction cavity.
- GreenStuf® Sound Solution can be used in a mid-floor cavity, to significantly reduce noise between upstairs and downstairs.
- GreenStuf® AAB has been engineered to maximise sound absorption for the control of reverberated noise in building interiors.
- Highly versatile; Autex Acoustic Blanket (AAB) is ideal for managing noise in theatres, studios, auditoriums, offices and retail complexes.
- GreenStuf® AAB is an ideal solution for an acoustic treatment behind modular ceiling and wall panels.
- Available in a range of densities and performance options; AAB is supplied as lofted black or white insulation panels/sheets measuring 2400 x 1200mm.
- Increase privacy between offices and conference rooms in commercial spaces with GreenStuf® Baffleblock™. Designed to be stacked above partition walls and to reduce sound transmission through the ceiling plenum space.
- GreenStuf® Acoustic Sound Blanket (ASB) is a range of 100% polyester acoustic insulation products ideally suited for metal stud partitions and as an acoustic ceiling overlay in commercial applications.
- Available in a range of Nominal thicknesses; GreenStuf® ASB can be applied in cavity spaces from as small as 30mm.
- With a minimum Sound Transmission Coefficient of 39; GreenStuf® ASB greatly improves the privacy in your office or workspace.
- Specifically designed for the acoustic insulation of partition and intertenancy walls in commercial buildings.
- Acoustic Gold will reduce the transfer of noise through 75mm thick internal walls, ideal for use around bedrooms, studies and ensuites.
- Bradford Acoustic Gold is a resilient and compressible insulation manufactured from the controlled felting of glasswool bonded with a thermosetting resin.
- The product is non hazardous and Bio soluble. Bradford Acoustic Gold has a special treatment added to increase its ability to repel water which gives added protection to internal and external walls from possible water damage.
- Bradford Acoustic Gold will not burn and will provide excellent thermal and acoustic insulation in the home.
Commercial Acoustic Solutions
Autex are leaders in acoustic innovation. Dedicated to product development, Autex Interior Acoustics are the premium solution to controlling reverberated noise.
Autex Interior Acoustics are lightweight, easy to install and are suitable for new builds and retrofits. Made from 100% Polyester, Autex Interior Acoustics are safe, non-toxic, non-allergenic and contain no irritants.
Autex Acoustic Products will redefine your environment; controlling reverberated noise can create an ideal and productive environment for offices, schools, hospitality, theatres and more.
- Composition® Peel ‘n’ Stick is a decorative and functional acoustic wallcovering for education, retail and commercial interiors.
- Transform your walls into acoustic notice boards by taking advantage of Composition’s tackable and hook-and-loop receptive surface.
- Available in a great range of colours, Composition® Peel ‘n’ Stick Tiles are light-weight and easy to handle.
- Symphony is suited to the Tertiary and Secondary education sectors, commercial offices, theatres, libraries, retail and the hospitality industry. Apply Symphony® simple yet sophisticated high-end solution to controlling noise in interior environments.
- Interesting and functional feature piece to liven up an otherwise neutral space.
- Limitless branding and design possibilities with in-house custom cutting.
- Composition® is a decorative and functional acoustic wallcovering for education, retail and commercial interiors.
- Pin, staple and hook-and-loop receptive allowing Composition® to be utilised as a display board
- Limitless branding and design possibilities with in-house custom cutting.
- Use vertiface® alone as a wallcovering or combine with Autex Interior Acoustic products for a high performing, sound absorbing solution.
- Vertiface® is manufactured using a minimum of 90% post-consumer recycled material.
- Hook-and-loop receptive surface for education and commercial sectors.
- Decorative and functional acoustic wallcovering for education, commercial offices, theatres, libraries, retail and hospitality sectors.
- Limitless branding and design possibilities with in-house custom cutting of Vertiface®.
- Cube is a lightweight and semi-rigid panel that has sound absorbing properties. Designed with solid colour throughout, Cube™ can be used in a large array of spatial design and interior solutions.
- Containing a minimum of 65% post-consumer recycled material; Cube™ is completely safe, non-toxic, non-allergenic and non-irritant.
- Cube is a Decorative and functional acoustic wall covering, creative medium and stand alone feature for education, retail and commercial interiors where design and aesthetics are important.
- Create a unique acoustics ceiling feature with Quietspace® Frontier™; available in a wide range of modern and vibrant colours and styles.
- Exclusive patented design; Quietspace ®Frontier™ is a one of a kind complete modular acoustic system for superior targeted sound absorption.
- Project a new landscape into your suspended ceiling grid system with Quietspace® 3D Ceiling Tiles; a vibrant and visually appealing 3-dimensional ceiling tile that maintains acoustic balance.
- Highly durable and providing long term stability, Quietspace® 3D Ceiling Tiles are lightweight and easy to install.
- Quietspace® 3D Ceiling Tiles are available in a range of bright contemporary colours and styles that will enrich your environment whilst reflecting a unique personality.
- Modular 3D designs that define a modern approach to upscale interior acoustics and open the realms of design flexibility.
- Quietspace® 3D Tiles provide a decorative and functional acoustic surface for residential, education, retail, hospitality and commercial interiors.
- Highly durable and providing long term stability, Quietspace® 3D Tiles are lightweight and easy to install.
- Available in a range of contemporary designs and colours, Quietspace® 3D Tiles minimise noise whilst creating unique finishes and features.
- Engineered for superior sound absorption and balanced acoustic design; Quietspace® Panel is a premium sound solution for wall, ceiling and suspended applications.
- An ideal alternative to fabric wrapped frames; Quietspace® Panel is light-weight, semi-rigid, impact resistant and incredibly durable.
- Manufactured using a minimum of 45% already reclycled polyester fibre; made from post-consumer waste.
- Available in 25,50,75 or 100mm options, Quietspace® Panel offers complete design flexibility with the ability to provide custom colour printing and cutting.
- The sound absorbing qualities of Autex’s 50mm Quietspace® Panel have been combined with a state of the art suspension system to deliver the high performing Quietspace® Horizon.
- Quietspace® Horizon gives you the ability to target multiple frequency levels across a single space with the adjustable suspension system.
- Quietspace® Horizon is available in either a smooth white or black finish.
- Quietspace® Horizon has exceptionally high performing acoustic absorption.
- Made from safe and friendly polyester fibre; Quietspace® Ceiling Tiles are engineered for superior sound absorption and balanced acoustic design.
- High performing acoustic ceiling tiles for sound control in commercial and education spaces, perfect for open-plan areas.
- Quietspace® Ceiling Tiles are available in two styles: Square Edge for a subtle aesthetic and Rebated Edge for a strong and defined ceiling pattern.
- Quietspace® Ceiling Tiles are extremely durable and will not chip, crack or break, resulting in no wastage whilst installing.
- A premium range of suspended acoustic absorbing baffles; Quietspace® Lattice defines a new quality in sound control.
- Available in a range of colours and designs, Quietspace® Lattice is a modern and aesthetically pleasing approach to interior acoustics.
- Containing a minimum of 65% post-consumer recycled material, Quietspace® Lattice is the obvious choice for sustainable acoustic control.
- Highly durable providing long term stability and performance, Quietspace® Lattice is lightweight and easy to install.
- Control reverberated sound whilst adding life to your space with the double sided Quietspace® Accent Ceiling Tile.
- High performing and aesthetically pleasing, Quietspace® Accent Ceiling Tiles are ideal for sound control in open-plan areas such as offices, call centres and schools.
- Quietspace® Accent Ceiling Tiles are extremely durable and will not chip, crack or break, resulting in no wastage whilst installing.
- Developed with two functional sides for creative flexibility; Quietspace® Accent Ceiling Tiles have the added benefit of a smooth classic white face combined with one of the exciting range of Autex Cube™ colours.
Commercial Carpet and Tiles
Manufactured to combine performance with style, Autex carpets complement any commercial space with the contemporary colour selection available. Proven durable in the education and office setting over decades of use, Autex stands behind it’s carpet range giving confidence to users and specifiers into the future.
Ask us how we can work to provide a tailored solution for your space from the Autex range of polypropylene carpet and tiles.
- Avondale Carpet is a premium velour carpet, that stands up to everyday wear in high traffic.
- Avondale is Autex’s best-selling carpet, long trusted by architects and other specifiers to withstand the very hardest-wearing environments.
- Because Avondale carpet is durable, it is perfect for schools, high-traffic retail stores and hospitals.
- Raider and Reef are specialty marine carpets, also suitable for a wide range of light commercial applications. Non-slip and water resistant, these carpets are a cost-effective solution to heavy duty scenarios.
- Elements is an exceptionally hard-wearing carpet available in three applications: direct stick tiles, self-adhesive tiles and rollform. Elements is ideal for heavy traffic areas including car showrooms and garages.
- Available in a range of contemporary colours; Urbane is a premium quality modular carpet tile that gives you the freedom to design a unique appearance in your space.
- Images is a versatile carpet with a plush velour finish, available in a wide choice of contemporary colours. Images carpet is widely used in schools, offices, retail stores and other commercial environment.
- Manufactured for resilience and performance; Eurograss and Multisport are purpose-designed indoor and outdoor sports carpets.
- Multisport is a flat pile sports surface ideal for indoor sports areas such as gymnasiums, netball courts and indoor cricket wickets. It is also suitable for outdoor use.
- Eurograss is a low-pile premium turf, designed to both replicate the look of natural grass and perform as a sports surface.
- Decord and Widetrack are premium-grade ribbed carpets designed to provide firm grip even in slippery and wet conditions.
- Their heavy-ribbed non-slip profiles make both carpets ideal for indoor and outdoor ramps, steps, walkways and entranceways.
- Dado; a stylish and practical fire rated wall covering carpet that is well suited for the education industry
Carpet tiles have taken over the commercial carpet world in the last 20 years in terms of design possibilities, versatility of styles and durability.
If you are looking to create a space that can be easily altered, upgraded or just incorporate a range of colours from a designers colour palette then Carpet tiles are perfect for you. They provide the perfect medium for simple yet smart reflections of the surroundings or a perfect contrast.
Ask our team to run you through the possibilities that might fit your design brief or budget.
Let us work through the possibilities with you and together we can deliver on your vision and needs.
- Wide range of Colours and designs to suit your needs.
- 15 Year Performance Warranty.
- A Mission Zero Company.
- Large Colourful range to suit all needs.